Learn the common signs when a woman has another man.
Cheating is the most common reason why couples choose to let go and separate ways. For many, it is a mortal sin and anyone who commits infidelity doesn’t deserve a second chance. There is also a stigma among men being rampantly linked to cheating. That’s why the word “womanizer” was invented, right? However, in the spirit of fairness, it is also safe to say that there is a percentage of women who lure themselves into the tasty and sweet poison of cheating.
Because of the stigma mentioned above, girls are more aware of the things they should be keen about when it comes to their partners. Ladies are more emotional and paranoid about men having mistresses. A lot of men actually don’t care, but it’s better to know some signs and common behavior that a woman would like to focus her heart into another man.
Beware of these actions:
- More interested in your schedule- She want to be informed with your exact schedule, so she does her secret attack in safe times.
- Losing focus most of the time- If she cannot hold on to a more valuable conversation, it might be a sign that she wants to let you go as well.
- Harass you with her words- She is looking for a reason to break up that even petty things will be a subject of argument.
- Naming someone “just a friend”- This is a sign of being too defensive. You might be extra careful of how she uses those contextual clues.
- Cannot provide concrete reasons in a confrontation- She either keeps her silence or changes the topic just to escape a risky question. It might be her trap to let you stay and share with another man.
- Conceals her emails, chats or text messages- All sorts of communication might be a threat for her to be caught. If you notice your lady to be more cautious with her mobile phone, iPad, and laptop, you might want to start investigating.
- Inactive with your intimate moments- If your girl is not so romantic anymore, do not be stupid, she doesn’t to be with you.