The simple and natural process to detoxify the body which can be done on the weekends.
Our body has its own to clean itself. Because of the excretory system, the body is able to undergo a process in which unnecessary materials are being removed from the body. The kidneys, liver, large intestines, skin, and bile are just some of the major organs that make up the amazing system in order to keep the body clean and free of waste products, such as sweat, urine, and stool to name a few. In spite of this incredible procedure, there are still instances that toxins stick in our system, hence, we need to detoxify. A lot of products promise complete detoxification, but because of the ingredients which are artificial, we are not sure if they are safe. Well, we have found a very simple way to completely cleanse the inner you in a natural way. As also featured on mywaytohealthylife.com, you may follow these instructions below.
These tips to detoxify your body can be done during Saturdays and Sundays and the recommended food per meal is a hundred percent proven to be healthy and aid in detoxification of the internal organs.
Saturday= Drink 1 glass of warm water before breakfast.
- Breakfast- Eat 1 bowl of oatmeal with a spoon of linseed, 250 ml of green tea (water as the substitute), ½ cup of blueberries, and 200 ml of low-fat yogurt (almond milk as a substitute).
- Lunch- 2 cups of vegetable salad, grilled hake, Swiss chard with potatoes and olive oil, 1 banana and 1 slice of melon; water
- Snack- plain yogurt, ¼ cup pumpkin seed, and water
- Dinner- water or anise tea, 2 cups of salad (with lemon juice and olive oil), a pastry made from integral flour, grilled tuna, and ½ cup steamed vegetables.
Sunday= Drink 1 glass of warm water before breakfast. Drink 1 glass of warm water before breakfast.
- Breakfast- Eat 1 bowl of oatmeal with a spoon of linseed, almond milk or yogurt
- Lunch- vegetable soup, 200 grilled grams chicken breast, pickled 150 grams and water.
- Dinner- a pastry made of integral flour, nettle tea, carrot and beet salad with lemon juice.
Your water intake needs to be at least 8 to 10 glasses a day. You may add more depending on the type of activity you’ve had for the day. If weekends are for gym and exercise day, you need to drink more water from morning to night.