The effects of onions to the body and health, and the wonder of putting it under your feet while sleeping.
Since we were young, our parents always want us to eat vegetables and fruits. They have been emphasizing the importance of healthy foods and the benefits that body could get in the habit of putting them in our diet. The most endorsed vegetables are the leafy greens, while the citrus is among the fruits. Little that we know a lot of them is underrated. What is the first thing that comes
Little that we know a lot of them is underrated. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear of the famous spice, onion? It might be the teary effect when you chop it. Or the sweet and yummy taste it could give our famous delicacies, right? However, there are still a lot of things we may appreciate about the onion, especially to our health.
Vitamins B6, C, and manganese are just a few of the nutrients that a person may get from an onion. And to name the others, check the list here:
- Boosts the immune system because of the phytochemical content.
- Regulates blood sugar because onion is full of chromium.
- Decreases the risks of infection and aids inflammation.
- Manages blood cholesterol level and eliminates bad fat when eaten uncooked.
- Avoids the growth of malignant cells because of quercetin.
- Heals bee stings by the use of onion juice.
- Reduces the risk of digestive illness and gastric imbalance.
- Contains antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Aside from the usual ways, there are also a lot of people who prefer to put the onion under their feet, inside their socks before going to bed. They believe that with this habit, you may avoid incurring bacteria, disinfect the air and cleanse your blood when absorbed by the skin since there are portions of the feet which are directly connected to your internal organs. You just need to put the sliced onions under your feet, covering the whole surface. After that, make it compact by putting on socks. You may do it every night before you sleep and you will surely feel great in the following days.