Detoxification, or simply detox, is the process of removing bodily toxins which are basically carried out through your liver. There are ways to medically do this procedure like the use antidotes, dialysis, decontamination of ingested poison and chelation therapy. In case none of these appeals to you, this one simple detox that you can try at home works the same as the previously mentioned medical procedures.
Feet detox is famous for its amazing health benefits. Those tired feet should relax and take a rest using this cleansing and relaxing detox.
Salt detox is good for overall body rejuvenation. Aside from that, it is good in treating skin-related issues and irritation.
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 1 cup Sea Salt
- 2 cups Baking Soda
- Put all the ingredients in a boiling water approximately ¼ of the jar.
- Fill up your tub with water and add Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Add the previous mixture to the tub and combine some essential oils.
- Stay in the tub for about 30 minutes.
Clay Detox Bath
- ½ Cup of Bentonite Clay
- ½ Cup of Epsom Salt
- Essential Oil
- Dissolve the Epsom salt in hot water. Mix the essential oils. Add a small amount of water to the bentonite clay to smoothen the clumps.
- Add the previously made clay mixture to your tub. Soak there for 20 minutes.
Oxygen Detox Bath
This detox bath clears and removes body aches and congestion. It is also proven effective in treating irritated skin and allergies.
- 2 Cups of Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 Tablespoon of Dry Ginger Powder
- Fill your tub with hot water. Combine the hydrogen peroxide and ginger.
- Soak for half an hour.
Feet Pads Detox
After doing this detox treatment, you will feel less fatigue, less joint pains, less headache and more energy.
- Bamboo Pads
- Tree Extract Pads
- Put bamboo pads or tree extract pads on your feet before you go to sleep at night. These detox patches are from Japan.
Ionic Bath Detox
Ionic baths are made up of positive and negative ions, from warm, salty water. This is generally called electrolysis or the method of using electric current to create a chemical reaction. Saltwater breaks down water molecules, forming ions of energy. On the other hand, warm water allows the pores to open up, allowing better absorption. Once you start this detox, you will see the color of the water change from clear to muddy and darkish color.
All the foot detox mentioned above can be doubled in the application for better results.